Notice from Z-kai Learning Lab on Coronavirus (COVID-19)
March 16, 2020
On March 15th, Massachusetts Governor Charlie Baker announced a three-week suspension of school operations for educational purposes at all public and private elementary and secondary (K-12) schools until April 6th.
Based on this decision, we are closing our learning center until April 6th as well. However, most of our courses are available online during this period to make sure that we don’t let children stop learning. Should you have any questions about our online courses, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at 781-914-3737.
This is a difficult time for everyone, and we try what we do best – delivering quality education for children wherever they are.
Z-kai Learning Lab
March 11, 2020
Z-kai Learning Lab (Z-kai) thanks you for choosing us as your kid’s after school program. At our center, safety and healthy environment for your children are the highest priority. We would like to share with you where we stand in terms of the Coronavirus situation.
As you are aware, Massachusetts Governor Charlie Baker declared a state of emergency on March 10, 2020. As of now, public schools remain open and operate normally in the Town of Arlington. We closely monitor and follow the guidelines of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Massachusetts Department of Public Health (MDPH) and the Arlington Office of Public Health. These may impact our center’s operation, and we would like to encourage you to check websites of CDC, MDPH and the Town of Arlington for their recommendations occasionally, since the situation are changing rapidly.
Here are the precautions we take to remain as healthy as possible to follow the guidelines of above agencies and government:
1. Wash your hands often and thoroughly with soap and water for 20 seconds. Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands. Use hand sanitizer when soap and water are not available.
2. We have soap, tissues, warm water available in the bathroom (to the end wall on your left from the front door)
3. Sanitizer is on the front table on your left from the front door.
4. Students should stay home if they have symptoms – feeling sick with fever, cough, or have trouble breathing
5. While coughing and sneezing, cover your mouth with a tissue. You can also cough and sneeze into your sleeve but not your hands.
We are vigilantly sanitizing our learning center and all disinfecting supplies have been kept handy. We are observing the situation closely and will update you as soon as possible if any pressing issues occur in the coming days. Please feel free to contact us if you have any question or concerns.
Z-kai Learning Lab